Premium Mailbox Print this Article
Outlook on Windows settings
1. After closing Outlook open the Control Panel and select the Mail option.
2. Select Email Accounts…
3. Click New
4. Enter your Name, Email Address and Password then click Next.
5. Outlook will now attempt to locate your settings automatically. This may take some time.
6. If prompted to this website to configure your account click Allow.
7. If prompted, re-enter your Exchange credentials. Click Remember my credentials to avoid having to enter your username and password on a regular basis.
8. Click Finish to add the account to your computer.
Complete: Your Exchange account will now be available when you launch Outlook.
Outlook on Mac settingsss
Mac Mail settingsss
Was this answer helpful?
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution